The software to operate on sets of coordinates. Greatly facilitates drawing and other works in CAD. GeoView gives huge possibilities during browsing, analysing and processing sets of coordinates, with or without using CAD platforms. The addictive software strongly appreciated by surveyors, GIS specialists and designers!
Buy a license and start using the program today!
Choose the variant that suits your needs:
Update and support
Buy a license and start using the program today! Choose the variant suitable for your needs! A single-station license will allow you to use the program on one device, while a portable (USB) license will allow you to work with the program on multiple stations (devices). Effectively adjust your purchase to the expected duration of program use with one of the additional options (perpetual and temporary keys). Learn more about the licenses.
Available payment methods
Features of the program
- review coordinate sets as quickly and conveniently as never before
- thanks to GeoView and GoKart, you can map up to three times faster!.
- will do some of the CAD mapping for you
- you load the coordinates in any format, and GeoView will automatically recognize the separations and correctly place the data in the table
- send coordinates to CAD with one click
- download coordinates from CAD with one click
- approach points on online map services (e.g. Google Maps, Geoportal)
- Conveniently send data between the office and the field thanks to Cubic Cloud (if you have QuickGNSS)
The only program on the market that allows you to work with so many CAD platforms.
- IntelliCAD and derivatives
From version 6, including: BricsCAD, ZwCAD+, GStarCAD, progeCAD, ActCAD and others.
- Bentley MicroStation
95, SE, v7/J, v8, v8 2004 Edition, XM, v8i, Connect Edition and derivative versions: PowerDraft, PowerMap, GeoOutlook, Redline, Navigator. Version v8 2004 or later is recommended. For ‘truncated’ versions such as Redline, Navigator, there may be some limitations in functionality. Versions older than v8 do not allow plotting of object maps.
- Autodesk AutoCAD
From version 2000 to the latest, AutoCAD LT – only with LT Extender or Cadsta Max.
- ARES Commander
Ares Standard, Ares Commander from the 2018 version.
- Viewing files with coordinates
Text files, C-GEO for Dos and Windows, WinKalk, GeoKalk, LandMap, EwMap, GEO 89, Leica GSI, TDS RAW/RW5.
- Advanced point set processing
Screening, renumbering, translating, sorting (in read-only mode), with the ability to export modified collections to TXT file and other formats.
- Advanced point control
It allows, among other things, to search for points with the same coordinates or groups of points located within a given radius (distance), or to search for points with the same numbers.
- Transmission/export of coordinates
For: GEO2000 (Casio), M-GEO (Psion Workabout), Geodimeter (Geodat), Leica GSI, Google Earth KML, GPX, Garmin PCX5, OZI Explorer WPT, Fugawi, with automatic transformation to WGS84 layout if needed.
- Display of cadastral information
The program displays data from Geoportal, on the point – province, county, municipality, precinct number, number and identifier of the parcel where the point is located (recognizes layouts 1965, 1992, 2000)
- Displaying the location of a point in external map services
The program allows you to display the location of a point in, among others: Google Maps, Targeo, mapGO, Zumi, Geoportal, bing Maps, Yahoo! Maps.
- Previewing individual points or collections of points in Google Earth
- View point distribution on the built-in CAD viewer
- Create a list of map sections
For the entire set or selected points.
- Reading GPS coordinates from EXIF data of JPG image files
- Sending coordinates to a CAD drawing
In the form of texts (numbers, ordinates), points,circles or symbols.
- Mass insertion (drawing) of symbols
Using codes from the table or active or predefined blocks, based on selected sets of coordinates.
- Automatic drawing of broken lines
Based on the selected coordinates in the order of their occurrence in the table (l.p.) using the tool send clicks
- Reading coordinates of elements marked on a CAD drawing
Texts, lines, points, symbols.
- Handling CAD drawings in 3D
- Reading the coordinates of points clicked on in a CAD drawing
- Advanced Point Selection Tool
Marking in the table the points selected with an outline on the CAD drawing (or otherwise).
- Exporting a set of coordinates of points
Export a set of selected point coordinates to Cubic Cloud and import them into another Cubic Orb program such as QuickGNSS.
- Other operations to support integration with CAD drawing
Zooming, finding clicked points in the table, etc..
- GoKart program support
GeoView supports the GoKart program for automatic or semi-automatic map mapping, making mapping even easier.
Try for free!
7-day test period
” With GeoView, I can easily load points, ordinates and codes into CAD. It also allows me to download coordinates of objects, symbols or grid refractions.”
Droga Development Sp. z o.o.
“Just one GeoView feature has already reduced the work time by several or even more than a dozen times.”
“GeoView means very easy downloading and processing of coordinates”.
GLOBAL Geo Services
“Quickly and seamlessly import points into CAD drawings.”
“In our opinion, the Geoview and Wms2Cad programs are an absolute must-have for any road design office.”
Especially for you, we have prepared a series of tutorials on how to use the most important features of our GeoView program!