Dear Customers and Users of KaliBronek v1.
We are excited to announce that the final version of KaliBronek 2.0 is published!
Here is a list of the most important news in version 2.0:
– Enhanced “Raster Manager” with easy access to all functions and editing multiple raster simultaneously,
– Raster conversions, including changing the file format, color depth and compression,
– Combine (gluing) multiple raster into one raster,
– New function for “straightening” (resampling) rotated raster,
– Edit part or whole raster in external editor,
– GeoTIFF support,
– Searching georeferenced raster on disk according to selected area,
– Improved tool for “quick calibration with grid” – automatic calculation of the amount of crosses,
– New models of transformation: bilinear, bicubic,
– Calibration to rotated raster with optimal or determined rotation,
– Raster scan tool with preview and optional rotation by 90 degrees,
– Change color, transparency and visibility of multiple raster in CAD drawing,
– Refreshed look and redesigned interface of the main window,
– Full compatibility with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Select transformation type (Projections or Control points) on Transformation data tab. Transformation of projections Select Source projection and Destination projection (use Recognize proj. to automatically recognize...